Thursday, October 01, 2009

Getting Twiggy With It



I know, a horrible title. But it was late. I was punchy.

I'm loving
Houles new Twiggy collection, one that was inspired by the legendary model and her fashion sense. We always talk about tiebacks and tassels being jewelry for the home. Well, this window jewelry was meant to be reminiscent of necklaces, pendants, and belts. Don't be shocked if you see me walking around with some of the collection on my person!

Available at Brunschwig showrooms.









6 comments:

  1. Jennifer -- love your idea to actually wear some of these. It's not crazy at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,

    I work with the beautiful products of Houles since a long time! They do have wonderful things!

    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are necklaces right? Just kidding. They have the most beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Looks like they did a take on the very fashionable Prada bib necklace from a couple seasons ago. Its like couture for my drapes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaaaaah! these are so cool!

    ReplyDelete