Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Peak of Chic is a Bride!





An Elegant Bride, that is. I'm sure that's news to my family. It's news to me too! Don't know who the lucky groom is either. Even better, the reception is an ode to Dorothy Draper, the Peak of Chic's favorite decorator! Oh, and Antony Todd, another Peak of Chic favorite, designed the event.

Sounds like my ideal wedding. And to think that I didn't even have to do any dating before my walk down the aisle!


(Image from Elegant Bride, Fall 2009, Jonny Valiant photographer.)

9 comments:

  1. Jennifer, how fun! I'll have to pick up a copy.


    (Best wishes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious - my kind of courtship. The bride (a.k.a.- you, look lovely).

    Congrats!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the well wishes! I'll let y'all know where my bridal registry is shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only it were so easy, but the layout of the article is the peak of chic. GT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! No dating, you just wake up one day and voila - gorgeous wedding, gorgeous bride. It's like the holy grail of singledom!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No kidding! It was all so easy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:26 PM

    The bride looks kind of wasted. I know a good Southern girl like you would behave better.

    ;-)

    pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm stayin' out of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Think of all the machinations and tribulations you were spared... I dare say, if one could, I would have...

    ReplyDelete