Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mally Skok Fabrics




I was over at the Travis showroom the other day and was introduced to a fantastic new line of fabric by designer Mally Skok. Inspired by her love of antique and modern textiles, Skok recently debuted her line with the India Collection. Each print is charming, but I think what makes the line truly appealing is the hand crafted look of the fabric. I guess that's not surprising as all of Skok's fabrics are hand screened by Peter Fasano. For more information about the line, visit Mally's website, or do as I did and contact Dolly at the Travis showroom in Atlanta, (404) 237-5079.

Update: For you New Yorkers, Skok's fabric is also available at the Hinson showroom.


Julia in Pink on Oyster


Julia Double in Blue on Oyster


Nichola Aqua/Sand on Canvas


Rohet Multi on Oyster


Rohet Flora Multi on Natural


Rohet Stripe on Natural


Samode in Blue on Oyster

6 comments:

  1. The color combinations with the lilacs, mochas and aquas are very fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is really very beautiful!
    I love the colours, they match well.
    Now I am go to visit Mally's website!
    Thank you for sharing.

    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so flattered by your blog article; some kind Twitter friend sent me your link.... I am now a devoted Twitter follower of the 'Peak of Chic'! So happy you like the fabrics,

    Most grateful and kind regards, Mally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for introducing me to this line.

    cristin @ simplified bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. dying for Nichola - there a simplicity to the designs that seems very 18th century to me (which in case it's not obvious - a very high compliment in my books)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for taking the time to come into our showroom to see what is new! Keep coming and I want to see you next time you are in to thank you in person for the shout out to Travis & Company - we appreciate it more than you know!
    Ann Travis Davis

    ReplyDelete