Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Timeless Interior





I just returned from Hickory, North Carolina where I gave a lecture on "Timeless Interiors". What a treat it was to spend time with people who are so kind, so warm, and so down to earth. It was a breath of fresh air!

While I'm getting caught up on work, I want to show you a preview of a story that I co-produced for the June issue of House Beautiful. The article features an Atlanta house decorated by designer
Beth Webb. It is such a wonderful house, and the beautiful interiors made our work shooting it so easy. It was also a nice surprise to find out that the homeowner, who happens to read my blog, is passionate about design. Not only does she collect vintage French design books as I do, but she also is quite accomplished at Bargello. A kindred spirit!

There are many more photos in the article, so make sure to pick up a copy of the June issue when it hits newsstands this week.


PS- The vintage pendant light in the living room, at top, is from Parc Monceau Antiques.






All photos from House Beautiful, June 2012, William Abranowicz photographer.

9 comments:

  1. Can't wait! I have seen some of her work online and look forward to what you have done together! Love the photos so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will read the article when my copy arrives + Grand photos. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Yes, North Carolina is a wonderful state. The people are the best. Can't wait to read your feature in HB. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous...looking forward to that issue of House Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. North Carolina is such a hotbed of sophisticated and elegant design clients! If the rest of the home is as understated and lovely as the fireplace in your first picture, this article will be a real treat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful interior decorations that wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed your talk in Hickory. Sorry I didn't have a chance to meet you in person. Now, I look forward to making my way through your blog. Vince

    ReplyDelete
  8. very...very beautiful house...greeting

    ReplyDelete
  9. The interior pictures that you have shared undoubtedly look timeless! Thanks for a refreshing and inspiring article.

    ReplyDelete