Monday, May 07, 2012

Odds and Ends

My blog posting is going to be spotty this week as I'm wrapping up a few projects. I almost feel as though I'm back in school, furiously finishing up my work before summer vacation. Although nowadays, summer vacation is a rare thing for me.

I do want to remind all of you Atlantans to please join me tomorrow for my lecture, "The Best Seller List: Books that No Designer Should Be Without", at ADAC. My talk begins at 10am, with a light lunch to follow at the fabulous new Porcelanosa showroom. For more information, visit the ADAC website. Registration is recommended.

And for you North Carolina readers, I invite you to join me for another talk, this one on "Timeless Interiors". I will be speaking at the 18th Annual Romance of the Home & Garden Tour in Hickory, NC on Saturday, May 19 at 8:30am. For more information, please visit their website.

7 comments:

  1. Both talks sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Break a leg! The talks and projects sound fantastic. Best wishes. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived close enough to attend either of your lectures, but I hope everything goes swimmingly. Have a great time.
    Best...Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Times like this make one feel Australia is a very long way away, I would love to go to both. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be there and hear your wonderful lecture. I know you will be generous and share your reading list and other
    pearls of wisdon. Wishing you all the best,Andee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope things went well on Tuesday... I hated to miss it!
    xoxo
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are eagerly awaiting your arrival in Hickory this weekend! Thank you for sharing your incredible talent and your time...YOU are the reason for such a successful event!

    Forget "Middleton Mania"....we have the "Boles Bug"!

    ReplyDelete