Monday, May 07, 2012

Odds and Ends

My blog posting is going to be spotty this week as I'm wrapping up a few projects. I almost feel as though I'm back in school, furiously finishing up my work before summer vacation. Although nowadays, summer vacation is a rare thing for me.

I do want to remind all of you Atlantans to please join me tomorrow for my lecture, "The Best Seller List: Books that No Designer Should Be Without", at ADAC. My talk begins at 10am, with a light lunch to follow at the fabulous new Porcelanosa showroom. For more information, visit the ADAC website. Registration is recommended.

And for you North Carolina readers, I invite you to join me for another talk, this one on "Timeless Interiors". I will be speaking at the 18th Annual Romance of the Home & Garden Tour in Hickory, NC on Saturday, May 19 at 8:30am. For more information, please visit their website.


  1. Both talks sound wonderful!

  2. Break a leg! The talks and projects sound fantastic. Best wishes. Mary

  3. I wish I lived close enough to attend either of your lectures, but I hope everything goes swimmingly. Have a great time.

  4. Wish I could make it to both to hear you speak!

  5. Times like this make one feel Australia is a very long way away, I would love to go to both. Have fun!

  6. I would love to be there and hear your wonderful lecture. I know you will be generous and share your reading list and other
    pearls of wisdon. Wishing you all the best,Andee

  7. Hope things went well on Tuesday... I hated to miss it!

  8. We are eagerly awaiting your arrival in Hickory this weekend! Thank you for sharing your incredible talent and your time...YOU are the reason for such a successful event!

    Forget "Middleton Mania"....we have the "Boles Bug"!