Monday, October 11, 2010

And Speaking of Bedding...





I used to have a lot of luck winning contests and prizes. I've won money (not much, but a little), CDs, and books. I never won Publishers Clearing House, but Lord knows I tried awfully hard on that one when I was a child. I don't know how my luck is these days, but I'm testing it out with this contest that I just found out about: a $1500 shopping spree at Frette. You better believe that I entered. I just had to retire a set of sheets so I'm in the market for a new set. How luxurious would it be to win?? Very!

I've already spent my $1500, at least in my head I have. What do you think you'd get? (If you win, you better let me know! Click
here to enter.)







It wouldn't pay for the whole thing, but I might apply it to this mink cushion. How decadent is that?




I'm also taken with this metal cushion that is woven with metallic thread.



Or this gorgeous silk and cotton swirl print quilt. So pretty.



Wait, I'm getting distracted. I need sheets! Maybe something like this hotel bed set with the black embroidery.



Or for something a little different, this Sfusato Border sheet. Not too much print, but just enough.

2 comments:

  1. Love them all! I'm entering too. But not to worry, I'm no competition. I never win anything! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:40 PM

    I'll bet you could get a pre-owned mink muff or wrap and make it into a pillow for much less than this one. And it wouldn't be contributing to new fur harvesting.

    ReplyDelete