Monday, October 11, 2010

Gramercy is Pretty in Pink






I was in Gramercy today checking on my custom shower curtain with gray Art Deco monogram (you know how I love a monogram) and was thrilled to see the shop decked out in pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. As you can see in the photo at top, Gramercy's Pretty in Pink promotion (cue the Psychedelic Furs song, please) means that the shop will donate a percentage of all pink items sold during the month of October to the Doris Shaheen Breast Health Center at Piedmont Hospital. Also, for every $20 donated to the Center, Gramercy will give you a ticket that you can use to enter a drawing for monogrammed napkins, a complete bed set, PJs, or a throw. If that doesn't entice you to give to a great cause, maybe these photos of the shop will.




A little feminine, a little preppy, a little pink...a whole lotta look.



Linens and a lamp cast a rosy glow in this vignette.




Pajamas with the Pink Ribbon embroidered on a front pocket.





See that gray horse blanket? I've been pining for it for weeks now. That's one of the prizes in the giveaway mentioned above.





Think pink when buying this Madeline Weinrib rug, Pink Westley




Pink linen certainly looks a lot more stylish than my Vanity Fair napkins.




One can never have too much linen.


All photographs by Jennifer Boles for The Peak of Chic

8 comments:

  1. I love those pajamas! Such beautiful images.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, such fabulous linens, and the bedding images take my breath away!! Love the horse blanket!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the grey with the pink -- the horse, marvelous, and also the blanket beneath it. So fresh looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the first bed. (What a surprise, right?) I'm so glad we have Gramercy right here in town and can see more Robshaw and Weinrib things in person. Plus, I'm so happy to know that some of the proceeds this month will benefit Piedmont's center. That's great!

    I can see why you are coveting the horse blanket -- tres chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer - thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep leaving these excellent post.xx peggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that first bed with the mirror and the place setting with the pink napkin!! (Good thing I've got two daughters--my husband would never allow pink in the house if not for them!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful photos - especially love the tufted headboard and bedding...so elegant!

    ReplyDelete