Friday, July 23, 2010

Grant K. Gibson is a Tastemaker!






Well, we already knew that. It's no surprise that One Kings Lane tapped him to be the curator of tomorrow's Tastemaker Tag Sale. There are so many great items that Grant has chosen for the sale: architectural prints, framed intaglios, antiques, and objets galore. I've spent more than a few evenings in Grant's stylish dwelling drinking champagne and secretly coveting many of these items. Now's my chance (and yours) to actually get my hands on something! Then, perhaps, my apartment will look as pulled together as Grant's. Check the sale out tomorrow on One Kings Lane's website.



A sampling of the goods:









And the way some of them looked in Grant's apartment:



(All images courtesy of One Kings Lane)

1 comment:

  1. One Kings Lane is my favorite email to receive! I've found such really terrific stuff at amazingly low prices over the past year!

    ... I would gladly live with Samuels' fireplace. Or, I would gladly live in Samuels' fireplace!

    ... agree with you on mauve - it just looks like old faded and dirty pink to me LOL

    ReplyDelete