Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Gifts of Style for December 4






For those of you who want to display a trophy head in a humane way, why not get a Cardboard Safari 3-D Animal Puzzle. Yes, that's right, it's a puzzle that you piece together to create a Buck, a Rhino, or a Moose head. You can leave the head in its natural, cardboard color, or, you can decorate the pieces with paint or paper before you piece together. Now you can give your home a bit of that Bavarian hunting lodge look without the hunting.

7 comments:

  1. I love it!!! So fun and animal friendly :)

    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I'd seen this before I posted my 'Top 20 Stylish Gift Ideas'...
    love the moose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topsy- I like that moose too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. The combination of being politically correct and tongue in cheek--how much better does it get? I love the idea of personalizing them with color and/or pattern, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:21 AM

    Wonderfully affordable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:05 AM

    How completely fabulous! I must get one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they're really fab too!

    ReplyDelete