Friday, July 17, 2009

Attention All Christopher Spitzmiller Fans...




Chris Spitzmiller is currently having a Seconds Sale that runs through next Tuesday, July 21. Lamps with slight ceramic imperfections will be offered at up to 55% off list price. Once you choose your form, you'll be able to select from mahogany, 23K gold water gilt, or 9K white gold water gilt bases. Lead time for custom fitting is 3-6 weeks. This is a great opportunity to buy one of Chris' gorgeous lamps at a discounted price. In fact, I've already decided which lamp I'll be buying!

For more information, contact 212-563-1144.

3 comments:

  1. SO glad you posted about this! I missed the sale last year and was hoping he would do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely - I've been collecting vases in this style - now I need a lamp to match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete