Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Future of Antiques




I would like to invite you to join Olga Granda-Scott, John Lyle, Kerry Howard, and me next Friday, February 27 from 7 to 9pm for a conversation about the future of antiques and 21st-century Southern design.  Knowing my fellow panelists as I do, the conversation is guaranteed to be spirited, informative, and humorous, too.

The event, which is presented by The HighBoy, will take place at The Gables Antiques, one of Atlanta's preeminent antiques shops.  If you plan to attend (and I hope you will!), please click here to RSVP.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:37 PM

    Any chance of posting an audio recording of the discussion for those of us who live much too far away to attend? It's a fascinating topic and I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts.

    ReplyDelete