Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Thank You Bunny!






Thank you Bunny Williams Home!  I was very happy to learn that I was one of three winners in their Tote Debris contest.  In order to enter the contest, I had to take a photo of a spot in my home where I could use a Tote Debris wastebasket from Bunny Williams Home.  I decided that Bunny's brass shopping tote-shaped bin would be the perfect spot to hide hold my mess of needlepoint canvases and thread, hence my photo of my wing chair and needlepoint supplies (see top right.)

Although I didn't have time to take a photo of my new Tote Debris in situ, trust me when I say that my study, not to mention my needlepoint mess, has vastly improved!

1 comment:

  1. Please post a photograph of your gorgeous canvases in the Tote Debris!! I would like to use it as prompt to darling hubby for Christmas. My canvases live in a rather ungainly cotton bag.....just not good enough! Also...could we have a close-up of your lovely work?

    ReplyDelete