Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Neisha Crosland Scarves


From time to time, I receive samples and merchandise for editorial consideration.  Please know that I only write about what I would actually use in my own home or, in some cases, what I would wear on my body.  With that in mind, I want to introduce you to Neisha Crosland scarves.  Although I knew Neisha for her fetching textiles and accessories, I did not realize that the designer recently embarked on a scarf collection.  And what an attractive collection it is!

I received a scarf very similar in color to the one featured above, and I was very pleased with the quality.  The scarf is made of silk twill and looks and feels much as my Hermès scarves do.  The nice thing about this particular scarf is that its square pattern and subtle colors are a nice departure from my more exuberantly printed Hermès scarves.

That's not to say, however, that all of Neisha's scarves are so minimal.  For those with a penchant for pattern, there are florals, sunbursts, and the like, all of which have a slight vintage feel to them. (Vintage in a good way.)  While some of the scarves are made of silk or silk twill, there are also versions made of cashmere or wool.  Take a look below for a small sampling, or visit Neisha's website.  Although the site is based in the U.K., international shipping is available.



Berry Flower in Pink Red, a floral print in the Aubrey Beardsley style.




Sunburst in Coral




Zebra in Brown




Starfish in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment