Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jet Set with No. 9 Thompson






Speaking of travel...when I was growing up, my mother always made sure that I had a nice suitcase and garment bag as well as a cosmetic bag, jewelry roll, and dopp kit that matched. (She also drilled it into me to never wear white shoes, but that's a topic for another day.) So, with Mother's advice ringing in my ears, I'm on the hunt for new travel accessories. I love the new No. 9 Thompson collection of travel bags that are available on the Seventh Floor at Bergdorf's. The bags, cosmetic cases, and jewelry rolls all come in No. 9 Thompson's Chana print fabric or in one of their colorful silks. (No. 9 Thompson is, by the way, part of Jim Thompson fabrics.) And, the price is nice, ranging from $50-$125.

So, where will you be taking your No. 9 Thompson travel gear this summer?

















All images courtesy of No. 9 Thompson/Jim Thompson.

1 comment:

  1. So cool and good looking, and my favorites colours to boot! But alas,
    I don't need another thing to store away. Why are temptations tempered by inadequate condo storage closets? :-)

    BTW,,, the white shoe rule for me was to only wear white bucks! Men do have an easier time with this oh so Southern gentility rule.

    Have a great day while wanderlust beckons you to travel away from the dog days of Buckhead!

    ReplyDelete