Monday, September 20, 2010

Won't You Join Me?





Please join me for two different events this week that should help you spruce up your bedroom and learn the finer points of social networking.



On Wednesday, September 22, Gramercy Linen will be hosting a Peak of Chic "Between the Sheets" event from 5:00 to 7:00 in the evening. No, you won't see me in my sleeping attire, but I will be there to share my thoughts on how to create a chic bedroom- something that is not hard to do with all of the fabulous linens and accessories at Gramercy. A 15% discount will be offered on all purchases made during the evening, and there will also be a giveaway with custom monogramming. Oh, and because The Peak of Chic loves her vino, white wine will be served. I'd love to see you there!

Gramercy Linen, Peachtree Battle Shopping Center, 2351 Peachtree Road, Atlanta. (404) 846-9244




And who isn't tempted to blog, Facebook, or Tweet while lounging in bed? If that's you, then Tuesday's The Editor at Large's Power of New Media panel discussion at ADAC just might be your thing. The discussion will include useful tips on how best to use these various online platforms. Who knows? You just might become the next Ashton Kutcher of the Twitter world. The event will be held at 11am in the Presentation Room. If you plan to attend, please RSVP to info@adacatlanta.com

(Image at top from The Printery)

6 comments:

  1. I would soooo love to be attending the Gramercy Linen event that you will be giving advice on creating a chic bedroom - sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wish I lived in Atlanta to be able to attend your very fun sounding event. And love the card - the Printery is a wonderful company - have you ever used them for holiday cards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... sipping wine and shopping fine linens with you, how great would that be? Sadly, I can't quite swing it this time. But thank you for the invitation.

    I want to invite you to visit Splendid Market -- we are having a great little giveaway you may want to enter.

    Hoping to read about the event soon, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, we are so excited for you to join us on Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, I love the images and ideas from "Weddings". Especially love your top photo of the Fancy Monkey Fill-In Invitations from The Printery. We carry them at Kneen & Co., KneenandCo.com and they are great fun and very popular. I always look forward to your reading your insightful blogs each morning. Best, Mary Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could have gone to both of these!!

    ReplyDelete