Monday, September 25, 2006

Miles Redd Chic


I know that there has been much written about Miles Redd's NYC townhouse over the past few years. I, for one, can't get enough of it. I love Miles' work, and he truly is one of my favorite decorators of today (in addition to Albert Hadley, of course). Not only does he possess an inordinate amount of style, he is, like me, an Atlanta native!

I love the brown and white striped living room above, especially the decadent blue curtains. And the pink study, below, is tres chic. I would love to have a banquette like that in my living room. To me,the whole house screams Manhattan glamour, reminiscent of an old Astaire-Rogers movie.

And if you're interested in the
mother-of-pearl cocktail tables in his pink room, I am assuming they are from Oscar de la Renta's Home Collection, of which Miles is Creative Director.

No comments:

Post a Comment