Thursday, April 23, 2015

A Reminder


As part of this year's St. Margaret's Hospital Guild Decorators' Show House and Gardens in Indianapolis, I will be speaking at the Pink and White Party on Friday, May 1 at noon.  The party will honor survivors of breast cancer (the "Pink" referred to in the party's title) and pulmonary disease (the "White").  In addition to my lecture, there will also be a tour of the Show House.  Tickets for the Luncheon Package, which include a lunch presentation and tour, are $45.  Or, you might prefer the Patron Package at $75, which means you will also be able to attend a Champagne reception the evening before at Charles Mayer & Company, one of Indianapolis's most stylish stores.  I will be signing copies of my book at the Champagne reception.

To purchase tickets or for more information, please visit the Show House website.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could attend Jennifer, a great cause and thank you for your contribution to this amazing event!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Artist Brad Oliphant

    ReplyDelete