Monday, February 17, 2014

Heading to Raleigh

I want to let you know that I'll be in Raleigh, North Carolina this Thursday, February 20th to celebrate the opening of an exciting new showroom, @Home with DT.  The brainchild of Raleigh real-estate guru and decorator, Danny Taylor (yes, of "Just Ask DT" fame,) the showroom will be comprised of both a full-service interior design studio as well as a retail shop where antiques, books, art, porcelains, and all other kinds of home accessories will be sold.

During the opening, I will be signing copies of my book.  I want to invite those of you who live in the Raleigh area to attend this event as it will be great fun.  To RSVP, please email

Stay tuned for photos of both the showroom and the event, but in the meantime, here is picture of the new showroom that Danny recently sent me:

No comments:

Post a Comment