Thursday, July 12, 2012

Christopher Spitzmiller's Seconds Sale





I'm taking a few days of R&R, but before I leave I want to make sure you know about Christopher Spitzmiller's Annual Seconds Sale. This year's sale runs from Tuesday, July 17th to Friday, July 20. There is a wonderful array of lamps- over 50!- which will be marked at 45% to 55% off the retail price due to minor imperfections. But like I've said in the past, these imperfections are minor; I have yet to find the imperfections on my seconds lamps. But despite any minor flaws, my seconds lamps are perfection to me.

If you would like to request a list of available sale lamps, you can do so by emailing info@christopherspitzmiller.com beginning Monday, July 16th. You can also click on the flyer above to read more info.

This is a great opportunity to own some of Christopher's scrumptious lamps at discounted prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment