Thursday, December 10, 2015

On the Newsstands This Month...




When you're looking through the Dec/Jan issue of House Beautiful and the Winter issue of Atlanta Magazine's Home, I'll hope you'll take the time to read two articles that I recently penned.

For House Beautiful, I wrote a piece about the Atlanta home of Dan Carithers, which was designed by Judy Bentley.  (You'll find one of the article's photos below.)  It's a heart-warming story, and one which I think you'll enjoy. 



And in the Winter issue of Atlanta Magazine's Home, you can find my recommendations for design books that no library should be without.  Included are both out-of-print titles and recently published tomes.


2 comments:

  1. Dear Jennifer,
    Your article in House Beautiful is a pleasure to read and honors both design professionals well. Congratulations on these assignments !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, Thank you so much. I hope you and yours have a Happy Holiday!

      Delete