Monday, February 17, 2014

Heading to Raleigh



I want to let you know that I'll be in Raleigh, North Carolina this Thursday, February 20th to celebrate the opening of an exciting new showroom, @Home with DT.  The brainchild of Raleigh real-estate guru and decorator, Danny Taylor (yes, of "Just Ask DT" fame,) the showroom will be comprised of both a full-service interior design studio as well as a retail shop where antiques, books, art, porcelains, and all other kinds of home accessories will be sold.

During the opening, I will be signing copies of my book.  I want to invite those of you who live in the Raleigh area to attend this event as it will be great fun.  To RSVP, please email joey@dtandcompany.com

Stay tuned for photos of both the showroom and the event, but in the meantime, here is picture of the new showroom that Danny recently sent me:




No comments:

Post a Comment