Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Miles Redd at the Cathedral Antiques Show & Tour of Homes


To those who live in Atlanta and environs, I invite you to attend next week's Cathedral Antiques Show & Tour of Homes. While the main event is the antiques show itself, which runs January 31st through February 2nd, there will also be a tour of homes, the Inspiration House show house, and a talk and book signing by Miles Redd. Miles' lecture will take place next Thursday, January 31st at 11:00 a.m. at the Cathedral of St. Philip. Yours truly will be introducing him.  I hope to see you there!

For more information, please visit the Cathedral Antiques Show & Tour of Homes website.

8 comments:

  1. I envy you the experience. He is an amazing talent and seems to be a genuinely nice guy. If he's hiring, give him my e-mail address and let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice for the home town boy to make a big splashy comeback!

    Love Miles, and love you too!

    Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jennifer what fun! Look forward to a very full report.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found out that I am able to drive up from St Simons Island to attend. Looking forward to hearing this talk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't miss this opportunity to meet Mr. Redd AND you!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barri Stotsky6:27 PM

    Miles is not only talented, and chic, but also a really sweet man.

    ReplyDelete