Thursday, September 15, 2011

Please Come to Salone Italia




I would like to invite Peak of Chic readers to join me this Saturday evening for Salone Italia, an event to mark the opening of Italia Furniture in Atlanta. The party, which benefits MODA (Museum of Design Atlanta), will be a celebration of Italian design. Talented designers like Brian Patrick Flynn, Laura Walker, Beth Webb, Raymond Goins, Michael Habachy, and Tui Pranich have all designed vignettes that will be unveiled Saturday night. Also, the new lineup of Ferrari 485 Italia cars will be on display as will a collection of vintage Ducati motorcycles. Cocktails and light Italian fare will be served.

The party is scheduled for 7 to 10 pm at the Italia Furniture showroom. For more details, please click on the invitation above. This is an invitation only event so if you plan to attend, please email RSVP@mogulpr.com

I really hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds marvelous - SO wish I could come!! Can't wait to see your coverage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog from Lonny and I am completely smitten. It's hard finding design blogs I adore so I am thrilled to be following you! Be back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Amanda! So glad to have you here!

    ReplyDelete