Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TypeCase for iPad




I finally got the iPad 2 a few months ago, and for whatever reason, I thought it would change my life. Well, it has and it hasn't. Not that I'm saying it's not terrific, because it is. I think my big issue is that I'm so used to using my laptop that, well, old habits die hard. It's the typing that I find difficult on the iPad. Obviously, I wouldn't type a thesis on the iPad, but I do use it for emails and short documents.

Funny enough, I ran into my friend Aida Flamm at the Barnes & Noble earlier this summer, and she had the coolest iPad case. It was red lizard embossed leather, and the best part of it was that it held a wireless Bluetooth keyboard. A full-sized keyboard, I might add. As it turns out, she and a few partners own the company that makes the iPad cases! The case is called TypeCase and the company is
CaseGoods. They come in red lizard leather, black or brown croc leather, black calf hair leather, and black or tan plain leather. And evidently it's the only iPad case on the market with a full-sized keyboard.

I was so interested in the case that Aida was kind enough to give me one. I've been using it for a while, and I have to say that I'm using my iPad more often than I used to. The keyboard makes life easy, while the case itself looks nice and professional should you use your iPad for presentations. There is even a kickstand at the back that allows you to prop up your iPad as well.

I took a few photos to show you what it looks like when in use and closed. (By the way, it works on both iPad and iPad 2.) I really like it and thought I would share this with you...just in case you're not absolutely loving the iPad as I used to!

For more information or to purchase a TypeCase, go to www.casegoodsproducts.com.





3 comments:

  1. Great solution Jennifer!! I am considering an i Pad and the keyboard is one of the issues for me.

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you figured out by now that the url needs an "s" after casegood and before product. Enjoyed seeing the handy case. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jean for catching that!

    ReplyDelete